Saturday, January 5, 2013

Arkham Horror went surprisingly well. When 5 people are playing, 4 are new, and everyone likes the game, it was a good night. Finished reading The Night in Question today. There were a few good stories in there that I would definitely recommend skipping some of the stories. The book felt like it was meant for an english class and should be dissected a little more than I did. All in all not a bad read. Now I am moving onto Zen the Art of Happiness. I don't know what I want to learn from the book, but I hope to learn something. On top of that I am about to finish the anime Black Rock Shooter, which has been decent, but not as good as Magical Girl Madoka. Time to finish that off before I go out for the evening to my friends for some drinks and games.

No comments:

Post a Comment