Thursday, January 3, 2013

Today I started cooking for myself again. This is an example of a typical day I will be eating until I achieve my goal.

Breakfast: Eggs with spinach, sunflower seeds, and feta cheese, rarely mixing in some bacon bits
Lunch: Ground beef with ricotta cheese, tomato sauce, and onions
Snack: apple
Snack: peanuts/cashews
Dinner: chicken with peppers, onions, lettuce, and guacamole
Snack: fiber one bar
Drinks: water/tea

I am trying to not be coffee dependent as I switch my sleep schedule to a 5-6 hour schedule off of the typical 8 hour shift most people sleep. Sure I will slip up and have some beers and a fun meal or two, but for the most part that is my typical day in eating and it worked for me last year and will work for me again, especially when I overcome this cold and start working out much harder.

More fun news I tried meditating for the first time last night for five minutes. I was able to truly clear my mind for the full time frame, but today I realized there is a moment of bliss that I achieve every day. The very first second relieving yourself after holding in a piss for so long is potentially the most relaxing moment in life and you get to feel it every day. Honestly now that I am back to drinking 190 ounces of water a day, I am finding that moment of pure bliss a lot more often and although it does suck to pee that much, I have found joy in the fact that I can reach a state of harmony every time.

I have also decided I need a catchphrase, I will post my thoughts as they occur to me.

That's it for today

No comments:

Post a Comment