Friday, January 4, 2013

The week was so short and yet felt so long. So glad it is over. I just stopped by Barnes and Nobles on my way home to pick up book replacements for my current read while grabbing Arkham Horror, one of the best board games I have ever played. Imagine a cooperative RPG board game. I am going out to a bar to watch a college football game, which I have very little interest in, however one of my resolutions is to go out more and to put myself in situations where I am less comfortable, so kudos to that. After the game I plan on an incredible night with a few buddies, introducing them to Arkham Horror, and maybe turning on a game system for the first time this year. I'm not feeling 100%, but I'm not down with using that as an excuse so out I go.

Till Tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment